Information about us
“Euro Games Technology” Ltd., with headquarters and registered office: Sofia, zh.k. locality “Vranya-Lozen-Triagalnika”, 4 Maritsa Street, with UIC: 130947038 (hereinafter referred to as 'EGT'), telephone number: +359 2 890 24 00, e-mail: email@example.com.
Our Data Protection Officer's contacts details are given below:
EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Ltd.
Personal Data Protection Officer: Dessislava Dimitrova
Our attitude towards your personal data
The security of the data you entrust to us is very important to us. That is why we protect your data by implementing all appropriate technical and organizational means at our disposal to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
What information do we collect and why?
We may collect personal information about you when you use our web-site or choose to use our services and products. In most cases, we require your personal data for the purposes of signing a contract, complying with a legal obligation or protecting our legitimate interest. Of course, sometimes you personally give us this information by choosing and agreeing to send us data about yourself. Without these data, we could not provide you with the relevant services. If you do not provide us with identification data, we will not be able to conclude an agreement with you for the supply of products or services. Depending on the services you use, we may collect and process the following information for you:
- General data to personalize you:
- Your full names, your national number of Identity, permanent address;
- Information related to the contracts concluded between us and their performance
- Contact details - contact address, phone number and e-mail address (e-mail)
- Letters and e-mails that we receive from you in our communication;
- Telephone conversations when you contact us and our dedicated contact centers in order to help you and to improve our services
- Video-camera recordings from your visits of our administrative sites to ensure our security and your safety;
The purpose of processing your data.
We generally process the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
Processing the data, necessary for the conclusion or performance of an agreement
- Establishing the customer's identity through all commercial channels;
- Preparation of offers, contracts and all other accompanying documents. Managing and executing your contracts/orders;
- Notices, related to our products and services.
Processing the data necessary to fulfill our statutory obligation
- Obligations, provided for by the Accounting Act and by the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related statutory instruments, in relation to the keeping of proper and lawful accounting;
- Obligations to provide information to all state commissions and regulatory authorities;
- Providing information to the court and law enforcement.
Data processing based on your consent
- For direct marketing of our products and services.
Processing of data based on our legitimate interest
- Performing video surveillance at our business and administrative sites;
- Making a sound recording when contact with our call centers;
- Customer and partner e-mail addresses to keep up-to-date on the current news and events and to promote EGT as a leader in sales of gaming equipment
Who we share your information with:
EGT uses third parties to support certain contract activities or to perform a legal obligation. We do not provide your personal data to third parties, before we make sure that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect those data, by making our best efforts to carry out strict controls to meet this objective.
Some of the recipients of personal data may be:
- courier companies, external consultants and specialists, collecting companies and law firms, banks, security companies, persons who, by assignment, maintain equipment, software and hardware, used for processing personal data by EGT, hosting companies and commercial agents, etc.
The provision of personal data in some cases is mandatory in order to comply with our legal requirements, such as:
- Regulatory bodies, including state commissions, institutions and agencies, the NRA, the NSSI, the courts, the prosecutor's office, etc., to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under current legislation;
EGT does not collect or process personal data through the functional cookies, used by the Company.
Processing of anonymous data
We process your data for statistical purposes, this means for analyses, where the results are only generalized and therefore the data is anonymous - for example, to present traffic to large groups of people. Identifying a specific person from that information would be impossible.
Why and how do we use automated algorithms?
We do not use means of automated decision-making.
EGT takes steps to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. There are policies and procedures, designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. In addition, we take additional information security measures, including access control, strict physical protection and reliable practices for collecting, storing and processing information.
On the other hand, we apply technical measures, such as encryption, pseudonymization and anonymization of collected personal data.
When do we delete your personal information?
We retain all the information we have collected for you and destroy it within the statutory deadlines and, if there are none, within the time limits set by us and after the final settlement of all our financial relations. We do not keep your data indefinitely.
In the case of anonymous personal data, the deadlines would not apply because we could not identify you.
Transfer between countries
The transfer, storage and processing of personal data are secured by modern technical means. EGT will not transfer your data outside of the EEA without complying with the statutory requirements, and will introduce appropriate safeguards to preserve the confidentiality of your information.
Access, corrections and withdrawal
At any time, you can ask EGT to provide you with information about the personal data that are collected and stored for you. You may also require EGT to correct, delete or update such personal data. EGT also provides you with the right to object and limit the processing of your personal data, as well as your rights in automated decision making.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to the collection, storage and use of your personal data against EGT. However, the withdrawal will not affect the legally processed data prior to the withdrawal.
Part of your rights, such as data deletion or objection to processing, may be restricted by applicable law.
Applications/Requests for access to information or for correction are submitted either personally or by an explicitly authorized person, by means of an explicit written authorization. Applications/Requests may also be made electronically, in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act.
We hereby inform you that under the current legislation you are also entitled to file a complaint with respect to the manner, in which your data are processed with the Supervisory Authority - the Commission for Personal Data Protection, located at Sofia 1592, No. 2 'Professor Tsvetan Lazarov' Str. or at www.cpdp.bg
This privacy procedure is subject to be changed at any time. Such changes will take effect immediately after their disclosure. The regular review of this page ensures that you will always be aware of the information we collect, how and for what purposes EGT uses that information and under what circumstances (if any) will we share it with other parties.
If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact EGT and our Data Protection Officer at: Dessislava Dimitrova
Sofia, 4 "Maritsa" Street